September 18, 2012

In Vava'u, the Kingdom of Tonga, days later

VAVA'U, Kingdom of Tonga, South Pacific - Days later - I can't tell you how many... We are now in Vava'u for the sailing regatta and festival we will be writing about as well as shooting photos and taking video.

We changed time zones so many times, I lost track of what time and day it is, but know that as long as I file my column to the Finger Lakes Times sometime early tomorrow, I'll make my deadline.

I think anyway.

Adm. Fox and I just had lunch in The Aquarium Cafe and will be heading out to an island for the night, an island leased by regatta organizers Lisa and Ben.

More on that later...

Here's a photo of what we looked at from the deck of The Aquarium.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Brynne said...

um...beautiful!!!! YayYY YOU!:)